<body>
i haven't MIAed :)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i think i haven't blogged for a long time. was fucking busy can. but now not so much le, so hai hao :)
school have been the same. busy busy busy. have to do many things but in a very short time. oh well.

17 more days to my 18thhhh!!! :DDD
heh. faris birthday coming soon. yufei's birthday coming soon. like so many MAY babies. :) haha. funnyyyyyyy. this week's rather slack cos many lessons have been cancelled. cause of grad day. bahahah.

I SAW ZHAREENA JUST NOWWWWW! omg omg omg. hahaha! say wna come my school find jasshima and me, but never come ):

hahah. well. i haven't got many things to update about. so idk when would the next update be. so if you want to, stay tuned lo. :D

god decides who walks into your life. It is you to decide who you let to walk away,who you let to stay, and who you refuse to let go.


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration