<body>
Tuesday, June 30, 2009



FIRST OF ALL,
HAPPY 34TH MONTH TO MY ♥ (:
I LOVE YOU.


secondly, school started yesterday. Was relatively fine :) Only that we(bronte & me) don't really know how to do the Autocad thingy. Which makes our head VERY big. someone,anyone that know autocad,help? :D:D
Haha, today supposed to sell pancakes for my I&E, but no booth so changed to next week. today meeting with teacher, & she's assessing bronte's group. & she's damn agitated de can -.- diao.
Meeting love later to IMM to get our rings. Cause i lost mine a few weeks ago ): so we're getting new ones. heh!
i hope i can survive through this sem. I pray.




Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration