<body>
Monday, July 6, 2009

CDD IS FINALLY FREAKING OVER!

Like wth one lor the teacher. !@#$%^&* Aiya, forget it, since it's already over. Now listening to classmates' presentations. Some are really quite good uh. I think ours are like the worst -.- Sigh.

Haven't updated for quite long. Went to Love's to do presentation for freaking CDD. Then ate lunch together(: We ate hor fun(: Heh. Si nice de. Last few days was okay. Went home with Alicia on friday. As asual, many laughters around. Something damn funny on the bus happened to Alicia but i don't think she'll want me to say it here luh :D I THINK SHE'LL KILL ME. x:

Waiting for the next time i could head out with love. Probably on a Sunday. Cause on the 18th & 25th, he has lessons ): Love's falling sick recently. But i don't think its the H1N1 virus. Ask him go see doctor he don't want -.- ohwell.

I hope all the projects finishes sooooon.


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration