<body>
Thursday, July 23, 2009



Haha. Candiddddddd. This picture's taken when he's eating & his mouth is stuffed with many things. haha!

Anyway, proper post. PDP is over! As in this week luh. Like phew. Then there's no EVS so i'm waiting for papa to come & fetch me homeeee(: I'm at Makan place. Haha. This week have been rather slack. But i think next week would be quite rushed. Cause i haven't started on pfa model making. Then left 2 weeks only. Like omg? zzz. no time!

Anyway, went to cwp with bronte on tuesday after our IS. we shopped! haha. she bought a shorts & i bought leggings. haha then before that i bought a top online.(: baby paid for meeeeeeeee. Thank you love! (:

Anyway, congrats to kim & wq for winning the best design and concept respectively. haha! Others are good too(: Jiayou P04!


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration