<body>
Last day of july.
Friday, July 31, 2009

well yesterday was a very up and down day. More of up in the day and down at night. Quarrelled with _______ yesterday. Damn fucked up can. & some kaypo bitch must go pao to on what i wrote on fb. Seriously la what's the purpose of telling him? wth right. knnb.

whatever. Skipped bpm this morning cause my back was hurting. Went to school around 12 plus, but was late in the end. Got marked late by Don. Sian to the max. but nvm la, it's my own fault. Alicia taught me this really cool trick today. DAMN COOL ONE LEH. haha up till now, she say no one could achieve it. HAHA.

I think Jasmine's quite funny :D she did the neh mind thingy. haha inside jokeeeeee. (: As usual,bronte & Alicia was spamming mine and shi min's phone. haha but these people really make my life much much better :) love love!


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration