I'm really bored now. Although i'm not supposed to be feeling bored cause i still have many things to do!
I think bronte's sleeping at home now & im like all alone in this place waiting for __________. I feel so giddy. Like i'm floating in the air. Bronte says it's cause i don't have enough sleep. Hmmm, i've been staying up real late these few days. But i did nap yesterday.. urgh i do hope _______ comes quickly.
Come to think of it, i haven't seen joleen for quite long already uh. i didn't go school with her last week, this week also didn't eh. Was supposed to go school with her every tuesday and friday. But last tuesday i was supposed to be in school at 10 instead of the usual 9am. So didn't managed to go school with her. Then today's lesson starts at 9 instead of the usual 8am. Sigh. Joleen, if you're seeing this, I MISS YOU LIKE HELL. (:
Bored bored bored bored. I wish i could sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep too.