<body>
long holiday.
Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well. Tmr's the country's 44th birthday. (: In a day advance, HAPPY 44th SINGAPORE LOVE. (:

Nextly, long holiday (like finally). From saturday all the way to monday. Nice. But i think pdi people from ngee ann poly second year would be busy making their lamps. As for me, i'll be busy painting and puttying. I hope i can finish all the puttying by tmr or monday luh. Then tuesday and wed morning would be used for paperworkkkk. Sigh everytime last week of school damn stressed de. Knn.

Next nextly, TODAY'S SHIMIN'S LEGAL 18TH! :D idk if she would get to see this, but still HAPPY 18TH SHIMIN! :D next is awesome alicia's turn (: HAHA i hope we can get to celebrate with her laaaa.

Lastly, i hate feeling sian the first thing i wake up in the morning cause of what happened last night.

idkifyoustillfeelitbutistilldoloveyou.


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration