<body>
a short break.
Saturday, October 3, 2009

i know i've MIA since start of holiday, but i've damn good reasons to eh. Earning money for my next semester. Damn tiring & have no time to update till now.(i'm using my love's laptop)
Have enrolled for my IS next semester. Basic jap and social psychology. Thank you bronnie for helping me :) Love you deep deep! I hope i'll enjoy this 2 lessons eh. & i hope there's someone i know that is in the same class as me.

Many things to update & pictures as well. But have no time to. Will do so when school starts and when i've more than enough time eh :) Last semester's result were like shit. got 1.9 for my GPA. Ohwell nvm.

Jasshima's and ann's 18 are coming soon. I've already got their presents (: i hope they'll like it! Okay got to go. Bye!


Minchell

I'm a relatively good girl.
I don't eat my veggies.
I ♥ my girlies.
& lastly, my sweetheart♥


tags
scream out loud

you're on your way

Alicia (:
Angela(:
Ann(:
Atiqah(:
Barry(:
Bronte(:
Cheryl(:
Eileen(:
Eiqah(:
Gary(:
Hannah(:
Jasshima(:
Jiajia(:
Jovin(:
KianMeng(:
Liqing(:
Mingxi(:
Soonfang(:
Weiping(:
WeiQuan(:
Zameer(:
Zhareena(:
Archives
gone with the wind

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration